· Equality, the Rights of Man and the Birth of Socialism by David North 24 October 1996 www.wsws.org
· CromohsVirtual Seminars : German Historians and the English Revolution: 17th and 20th Century Gaby Mahlberg University of East Anglia in M. Caricchio, G. Tarantino, eds., historiographical trends of the British Studies (17th-18th Centuries), 2006-07 http://www.cromohs.unifi.it/seminari/mahlberg_german_historians.
· Hiram Morgan, review of England's Troubles: Seventeenth-century English political instability in European context, (review no. 187) URL: http://www.history.ac.uk/reviews/review/187
· AHR Forum The General Crisis of the Seventeenth Century Revisited http://www.sgtbkhalsadu.ac.in/colleges/tutorial/112718122009232817.113.4.pdf
· Hobbism In The Later1660s Daniel Scargill and Samuel Parker
· G AJ Rogers www.bbc.uk/history
· Braddick Michael, God's Fury, England's Fire: A New History of the English Civil Wars, (London: Allen Lane, 2008; pp. xxvi + 758. £30).
· Engels F, English edition of Socialism: Utopian and Scientific,
· Hegel G. W. F. Hegel: Lectures on the History of Philosophy. Thomas Hobbes.
· Israel Jonathan, Radical Enlightenment: Philosophy and the Making of Modernity 1650- 1750 Oxford University Press
· Marx Karl, The Holy Family, p. 201 - 204
· Scott Jonathan, England’s Troubles: Seventeenth-century English political instability in European context Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2000
· Roy Porter Enlightenment Britain and the Creation of the Modern world
· Leviathan Thomas Hobbes- Pelican C A B Macpherson
· The Sovereign of Reason F C Beiser page 207
· Quentin Skinner The Ideological context of Hobbes Political Thought
· Anti Duhring Frederick Engels Foreign Language Press 1976